Restore Naturopathy will protect your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles (NPP) as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).
The NPP governs the way we collect, use, disclose and secure information about you.
Personal Information: The information we collect about you is in direct relation to the level of services and products we provide you.
Personal information may include your name, title, date of birth, contact details, credit card details, stationery orders, fees paid, survey information and correspondence.
The information collected allows us to:
- maintain an up to date database
- make appropriate checks for inquiries
- provide a practitioner referral service by telephone and the internet
- promote the services members provide
- gather statistical data and to research information to improve the services and products we supply
- provide necessary systems and infrastructure to service members
- develop policies and management plans for the efficient management of the clinic
Contacting us about your information: Restore Naturopathy aims to ensure that your personal information is accurate, up to date and complete.
Please contact Restore Naturopathy if you feel your information is incorrect or incomplete or you wish to revise your information.