Many snacks involve too much prep time, but this quick fix takes no more than 10 minutes and will help re-energise you! These peanut butter protein balls taste like chocolate chip cookie dough but offer the ideal blend of protein and carbs you need to get you through the day. Roll these up ahead of time, and pop one or two in between your meals to top up the fuel in your body’s tank.
– 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
– 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
– 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
– 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
– 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips (70% cocoa)
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Roll into 10 balls (about one heaping tablespoon per serving).
2. Refrigerate to firm up balls, overnight for best results.